So you (or your child) wanna be the next Zuckerberg, eh?
But let us guess, you're too busy and don't even know where to start, right?
What website can I learn from? What book should I buy? What school should I attend?
We feel your pain and is why we're here to help.
Meet the instructor of this course, John Bura.
John's philosophy is simple: to teach the very basics of computer programming in an extremely simple and understandable way so anyone (even if you're 90) can learn the magic behind what's driving the world these days.
Programming is The New Math
The average computer programmer makes 78k a year and there will always be a need for programmers. The only problem is that most (if not all) educational courses are not tailored towards the learning styles of children. Most of the documentation is geared towards people over 18.
Note: this course is for someone that has no coding EXPERIENCE whatsoever.
Over 216 Lectures & 7 Hrs of Content
This course shows kids how to code by adapting the material to their learning styles. There are animated lectures, informative screencasts and tests.
What You'll Learn
- The basics of computer programming
Who Should Take This Course
- Adults with NO technical experience whatsoever
Meet Your Instructor - John Bura
- Has made tons of apps
- Had a game sponsored by Nickelodeon
- Runs Mammoth interactive which produced 450k in sales last year
- Got my first teaching job when I was 17 and taught full time
- Was coding since 1997
- Has programmed and worked on several XBOX 360 games
- 30 days money back guarantee
- Get unlimited access to this course on Udemy FOREVER
- Upon purchase follow the redemption instructions (located in your account) to subscribe to your course
- View the online course through Udemy's new iPad app
- This course is licensed on a per user basis
- It may not be sold, redistributed, or given away in any shape or form