Please note: Only available to customers in the continental United States. Sale price includes shipping and all sales are final.
GRIFFIN 3.5mm AUXILARY AUDIO CABLE
Ramp up your road trip playlist or DJ a spectacular house party with this essential cable, which connects any audio device to your speaker system of choice – car, home speaker system or portable boom box. This cord gives you the versatility for any situation!
WHY WE LOVE IT
We've all experienced the unreliable bluetooth connection or finicky car radio where you have to dial a new station every time you get static, all your problems are solved with this high quality AUX cable.
You can't argue with the reliability of an auxiliary cable, especially when there's six (6) feet of cord that allows you to change songs without getting up from the couch.
Reliability is key and the Griffin Audio Cable is exactly that – unlock a new music experience.
- In The Car - Play your iPod, iPhone, or other player on your car stereo through your system's auxiliary port.
- At Home - Connect to your home entertainment center's 1/8" (3.5 mm) auxiliary jack.
- At The Computer - Use your stereo or powered speaker system for computer sound.
- 6-foot Cable - Compatible with devices with a standard 3.5mm audio jack.
IN THE BOX
- One (1) 6' Griffin 3.5mm Auxiliary Audio Cable
- Uses a 1/8" (3.5 mm) stereo mini port for headphone or auxiliary audio input